1. Origin Growth & History of Co-operative Movement in India-Progress Problems of prospects of co-operative development in India.
2. Place of Co-operation in developing economy Co-operation and five year plans-Community development, panchyat Raj and Co-operatives.
3. Achievements, Weakness and draw back of Co-operative movements in India remedied
4. Main recommendation of the credit survey committee and review committee in agriculture credit-state participation-linking of credit with marketing.
5. Nationalized banks and agriculture credit-role of Reserve Bank of India and state Bank of India in Agriculture credit.
6. Long term-agriculture credit-Land development Bank-their functions and working.
7. Functions and working of Co-operative ,arketings & Processing societies- Co-operative spinning Mills-Co-operative sugar factories-Co-operative Milk producers Union-Co-operative Ginning and pressing societies-Co-operative ground oil & rice Mills.
8. Management of Co-operative societies-managing committee -Bye laws of societies General body meeting.
9. New dimensions of Co-operative growth and emphasize on development of weaker section such as small and marginal farmers agricultural laborers and rural artisans.
10. Co-operative Department functions and powers of Registrar of Co-operatives.
1. Origin and developments to Co-operation in foreign countries, Rochadale Pioneers.
2. Raifiscin and Sedulity movement in Germany (Credit)
3. Consumer Co-operation in Britain & Swedan
4. Dairy Societies in Denmark & New Zealand.
5. Collective farms in Russia.
6. Co-operative marketing in U. S. A. and Canada.
7. Co-operative communities in Israel.
8. Labor Co-operative of Italy.
9. Industrial Co-operative of France
10. Agricultural Co-operative of Japan
11. International Co-operative alliance. .
Origin of the idea of Co-operation.
Principles of Co-operation.
Capitalism, Socialism & Communism as economic system Co-operation in capitalism and other economic system.
Co-operation as a form of economic enterprise-Private enterprise-Public enterprise and Co-operative enterprise.
Structure of a Co-operative organization - Primary- Central and Apex institution-their functions and their inter-relationship.
Different kinds of Co-operative Societies-their objectives and working- Credit Urban Co-operative Banks-Marketing-Consumers-Producers Societies -Housing.
Industrial Societies-Framing Societies-Labor Contract Societies-service Co-operatives
Co-operatives education and training-their importance.
State & Co-operative movement.